First, I’d like to redefine the word ‘rumour’, from:
“A currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth,”
“A currently circulating, really interesting story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth.”
Because, these days, the much loved, anticipated and slavered-over rumours around apple’s iPhone launches include (things like) the phone being 1mm thinner, the lead changing, and the cleverness inside being able to remember more things, or do somethingorother faster.
And that got me thinking.
If I’m going to moan about the lack of interesting innovation by apple in relation to their iPhones right now, what do I think next iPhone should do that it currently doesn’t do, then?
So here’s my list:
- Please can it become charged back up by a magic invisible thing that’s in a bar that I walk into? Thank you.
- Please can it have a thing in it that projects the video I’m watching on my phone onto the wall so we can all watch it? Thank you.
- Make a foldy one, but more special (in a way I haven’t thought of yet) than those other ones. Thank you.
- Put a screen on the back for a reason I haven’t worked out yet and would probably u-turn on if you did. Thank you.
- Add waterpistol (no, forget that).
Or maybe what they are right now is, dare I say it, enough.
I’ll keep thinking.