Here is Part 1: https://www.50odd.co.uk/the-lyrics-game-part-1/.
And here below is The Lyrics Game Part 2.
10 lyrics this time.
From songs you’ve heard.
See how many you get.
But not until you’ve done your best, OK?
If you get 10 you’re pretty cool).
- Look at your children. See their faces in golden rays. Don’t kid yourself they belong to you. They’re the start of a coming race.
- We lived in the shadows and we had the chance and threw it away. And it’s never gonna be the same, ‘cause the years are falling by like the rain.
- What have I become? My sweetest friend. Everyone I know. Goes away in the end.
- 57 Mount Pleasant Street.
- Sleep, pretty darling. Do not cry. And I will sing a lullaby.
- Well it’s been building up inside of me for oh I don’t know how long. I don’t know why but I keep thinking something’s bound to go wrong.
- We’re no strangers to love. You know the rules and so do I.
- The gods may throw a dice. Their minds as cold as ice. And someone way down here. Loses someone dear.
- Shooting stars never stop. Even when they reach the top. Shooting stars never stop. Even when they reach the top. There goes a supernova. What a pushover-yeah. There goes a supernova. What a pushover.
- If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me?
- Oh! You Pretty Things. David Bowie.
- Hello. Oasis.
- Hurt. Johnny Cash/Nine Inch Nails.
- Weather With You. Crowded House.
- Golden Slumbers. The Beatles.
- Don’t Worry Baby. The Beach Boys.
- Never Gonna Give You Up. Rick Astley.
- The Winner Takes It All. ABBA.
- Welcome To The Pleasuredome. Frankie Goes To Hollywood.
- Free Bird. Lynyrd Skynyrd.
YES! A must listen: https://www.50odd.co.uk/the-lyrics-game-part-2/