This is The Lyrics Game (Part 1).
From songs you’ve heard.
See how many you get.
But not until you’ve done your best, OK?
If you get 5 you’re pretty cool).
- “In France, a skinny man died of a big disease with a little name. By chance his girlfriend came across a needle and soon she did the same.”
- “I’ve changed my name, I’ve changed my face.
But no one wants you when you lose”.
- “We started out as friends,
But the thought of you just caves me in”.
- “Oh, can’t anybody see
We’ve got a war to fight
Never found our way
Regardless of what they say”.
- “Boul ma sene, boul ma guiss madi re nga fokni mane
Khamouma li neka thi sama souf ak thi guinaw
Beugouma kouma khol oaldine yaw li neka si yaw
Mo ne si man, li ne si mane moye dilene diapale”.
- Prince. Sign O’ The Times.
- Peter Gabriel. Don’t Give Up.
- Terence Trent D’Arby (Sananda Maitreya). Sign Your Name.
- Portishead. Roads.
- Youssou N’Dour (Neneh Cherry). 7 Seconds.
Something beautiful: https://www.50odd.co.uk/the-lyrics-game-part-1/